An ultrasonic bark stopper is an effective and welfare friendly dog trainer with bark detection. It uses ultrasonic or high frequency sound output to deter dogs from barking. Use to train your own dog or to deter a neighbours dog from habitual and disturbing barking. Should be sited in the direction of the dogs territory up to a maximum of 2 metres high and clear of obstruction, such as fences, foliage and other solid objects.
- Detects barking at a range of up to 15m
- Adjustable mounting allows you to point the device in the direction of the barking.
- In-built microphone detects barking and triggers ultrasonic activation.
- Directional speaker cone maximises sound pressure level to over 100db.
- Weather resistant for outdoor use.
- Bark sensitivity settings.
- Requires 4 x LR20 D 1.5V Batteries (Not included)
- FREE UK SHIPPING