The Sonic Mole Repeller emits a low frequency vibration every 20 seconds, which is transmitted underground through the soil. The mole deterrent covers upto 7000 sq. ft. However, the efficiency of the mole repeller can be reduced by soil density: chalky or sandy soil will not transmit the vibrations as effectively as solid clay-type soil.
- Covers up to 7000 sq ft. (approx 836 sq. metres),
- Battery operated (4 x D cell batteries, not included).
- Batteries last for around 4 months
- Protects 24/7
- Safe and economical to run
- Environmentally friendly
- No chemicals or traps
- Will not affect humans, cats, dogs, fish or birds
- FREE UK POSTAGE
Notes: It can take upto 2 weeks before you will see results. The sonic repellers are not an instant fix for mole problems, more of a longer term solution.