Bird and Pigeon fence spikes fix easily to a windowsill, ledge or wall to keep a bird and Pigeon problems at bay. The bird repeller spikes or "Prikka Strip" as its sometimes known, are designed to cause maximum discomfort but are unlikely to cause injury. Prikka fence strips will deter and stop nuisance cats, dogs, Squirrels birds or human intruders.
Each pack of Prikka Strip contains 10 x strips of pointed plastic cones that make it difficult for unwanted feathered friends to put their feet down when landing. The strips are scored along it's length which makes it pliable and easy to fit onto tops of awkward shaped fence tops, posts and windowsills.
Fixing: It is recommended that mechanical fixings (screws or nails) are used wherever possible, however if gluing is required, please use a Polymer based adhesive and surface primer that you can buy from most good DIY stores.
1 pack will cover 2 x 6 ft standard UK garden fence panels. Each pack contains 10 x 450mm (17.5 inch) strips, making a total of 4.5 Mtr (14.5 ft)
- Colour: CLEAR
- Each fence Strip is 450mm / 17.5" (long) x 45mm / 1.77"(wide)
- Each pack contains 10 strips to make 4.5Mtr / 14.5ft in total)
- Simple and easy to install
- Made from tough plastic
- Very effective deterrent
- Ideal for deterring birds and Pigeons
- Fits to tops of fences, gates, pipes, walls, sills etc
- Can be cut to length and divided to make a thinner strip
27th April 2022 - OUT OF STOCK
|Brand||Best Pest Control|