A powerful audible (sonic) electronic bird repeller / deterrent and is designed to scare away nuisance birds. This electronic bird scarer uses digitally recorded hunting calls of Sparrow Hawks, Owls and Falcons to scare other birds away, without causing them any harm. Tested and proven to be effective against: Pigeons, Starlings, Rooks and Seagulls, as well as smaller birds.
THIS ITEM IS AUDIBLE TO HUMANS AS WELL AS BIRDS.
The calls emitted from this electronic bird deterrent / scarer can be set with delays from 5 minutes to 30 minutes depending on the number and frequency of pigeons, sea gulls, starlings or sparrows that you need to clear away.
- A barking Dog
- A hawk
- A Starling in distress - other birds think it is being attacked and keep away
- Volume control allows you to use the Bird Scarer in both rural and urban areas
- Protects up to 1 acre (on maximum volume setting
- Motion - sensor detects movement up to 30 feet (10 metres) away
- Mains-powered (adapter and 2 mtr of lead included)
- Timer setting with 5 to 30 minute delay, or can be set to ‘motion-sensitive’
- Safe and effective – no chemicals or traps
- PIR angle sensitivity: 130 degree arc over 30ft distance
- UK POSTAGE: FREE
MAY 2021: OUT OF STOCK